Recently, I’ve been dabbling with the use of Google Hangout for my ‘Pass It On CPD’ sessions at work.
The first was on Piktochart. I love this tech tool for the following reasons:
- It’s easy for me and my learners to use
- It’s free (unless you want to pay)
- It gives you design capabilities with little effort
- It’s a great alternative presentation tool
- Infographics are great for learning
- They’re engaging for students
- They can be easily embedded and shared with automatic updating
Here are a couple I made earlier:
And here’s my first ever Google Hangout CPD session:
Let me know if you use Piktochart or if you try it as a result of this post!